Also Known as the Cates-Gaither House, this one-story Greek Revival style planters cottage was built circa 1859 by ship builder and merchant Pleasant Cates. The heavy framing includes original pegged joints. It’s name reflects the history of the original site of the home that was once surrounded by a grove of cedar trees. “The Cedars” was sold to William Gaither in 1901, and is one of the two antebellum houses in Fulton. Located at 211 Main Street in Fulton, the Cedars was designated a Mississippi Landmark in 2011 and was commemorated with a Magnolia Marker. To schedule a tour contact Danny Gaither at 662-601-5241.